My research interests include financial intermediation, corporate finance and emerging markets.
I have published more than 30 papers in journals and books, including Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Journal of Financial Services Research, International Review of Financial Analysis, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, Applied Financial Economics, Journal of Comparative Economics, Emerging Markets Review.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2016. “Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?,” Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, vol.132(S), pages 63-76. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J., 2015. “The dynamics of bank debt renegotiation in Europe: A survival analysis approach,” Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-31. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J., 2015. “The certification value of private debt renegotiation and the design of financial contracts: Empirical evidence from Europe,” Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-17. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. “Sukuk vs. conventional bonds: A stock market perspective,” Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 745-761. [link]
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012. “Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market,” Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1-2), pages 113-140. [link]