- Full Professor of Corporate Finance & Banking at the Faculty of Law & Business, University of Strasbourg
- Professor of Finance at EM Strasbourg Business School
- Head of the Augustin Cournot Doctoral School, University of Strasbourg
- Researcher at LaRGE Research Center
- Co-editor of Finance
- Associate editor of Finance Bulletin
My research interests include financial intermediation, corporate finance and emerging markets.
My ORCID is 0000-0002-1391-1108
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2018. “Financial Institutions Network and the Certification Value of Bank Loans”, Financial Management, vol. 47(2), 253-283. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2016. “Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?,” Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, vol. 132(S), 63-76. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J., 2015. “The certification value of private debt renegotiation and the design of financial contracts: Empirical evidence from Europe,” Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), 1-17. [link]
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. “Sukuk vs. conventional bonds: A stock market perspective,” Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), 745-761. [link]
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012. “Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market,” Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1-2), 113-140. [link]
Recent working papers
- “Is Lending by Polish Cooperative Banks Procyclical?,”Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-09 (with D. Skala & L. Weill)
- “The effects of bank loan renegotiation on corporate policies and performance,”Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-01.
- “Initial conditions and the private debt renegotiation process,” Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-03.
- “Debt renegotiation and the design of financial contracts,” Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-03.
Faculté de Droit, de Sciences Politiques et de Gestion (UDS)
- Master 2 AES – CALGR
- Audit des tests de valorisation
- Outils quantitatifs
- Master 1 AES
- Méthodes statistiques appliquées au management
- Licence 3 AES: Finance de marché
- Licence 2 AES: Gestion financière
EM Strasbourg (UDS)
- Financements, Master 2 CDC
- Gestion financière, Master 2 Marketing